SHIELDED AND JACKETED FLAT RIBBON CABLE
SHIELDED & JACKETED RIBBON CABLE
- Temperature Rating: 105°C
- Voltage Rating: 150V
- Capacitance: 20 pF/ft. nom.*
- Propogation Delay: 1.45 ns/ft. - .10 ns rise time pulse @ 1 mhz*
- Impedance: 70 ohms nom.
- Crosstalk: 5.5% near end; 1.6% far end; 10 ft. sample @ 3.5 ns rise time pulse 2.0% near end; .50% far end; 10 ft. sample @ 7.0ns rise time pulse
- 28 AWG (7/36) stranded tinned copper conductor
- Nominal Insulation Thickness: 010" PVC
- Conductors on .050" centers
- Gray PVC with red stripe on leading edge
- Overall Aluminum/Polyester shield with two stranded tinned copper drain wires - 28 AWG (7/36)
- Black PVC Jacket - Thickness: .030" Minimum
- UL Style 2912
- Passes UL VW-1 flame test
Weico's shielded and jacketed flat cable is designed for use in frequency applications where RF protection is mandated. This general purpose shielded cable minimizes electrical interference and cross talk in such applications.
This series uses Weico's gray flat cable and an aluminum/polyester shield. The shielding is folded to provide excellent metal to metal contact and utilizes two drain wires to facilitate grounding. The jacket is a rugged .030" thick flame retardant 105°C black PVC with excellent abrasion resistance.
*Click on a part number below for pricing and ordering online
|Weico No.||NO. OF CONDUCTORS||JACKET WIDTH "A"||CABLE WIDTH "W"||CABLE SPAN|
*Transmision Characteristics: Ground - Signal - Ground - Signal Etc.
With All Grounds Common