ACA, MIL-I-3190/3, 155C, NEMA VS-1, ASTM D372, GRADE A, ACRYLIC COATED FIBERGLASS SLEEVING
- Consult Factory for other colors
ACRYLIC COATED FIBERGLASS SLEEVING
155°C Operating Temperature
WEICO's AC sleeving is manufactured of a closely woven electrical grade fiberglass braid thoroughly impregnated and continuously coated with a modified acrylic resin. The resultant sleeving possesses excellent flexibility, cut-through resistance, and is highly resistant to mechanical abrasion. It is fully compatible with all magnet wire coatings-polyester, epoxy, acrylic, phenolic, Formvar*, polyamide, and polyimide. It's thorough impregnation makes it ideal for applications where non-wicking is essential. AC sleeving is universally used on leads and crossovers in fractional and integral horsepower motors. It is also used in dry and oil filled transformers, welding equipment, generators and other moisture-sensitive equipment. Additional uses include lighting fixtures, instrument circuits and controls, breaker panels and switchgear components.
- AC sleeving has an operating temperature of -25°C to +155°C.
- AC is available in two dielectric grades, A and C1.
- Voltage ratings for each one are listed under typical properties.
- UL Recognized: 155°C, 600V, (Grade A)
- CSA Certified: 155°C, 600V, (Grade A)
- NEMA VS-1
- ASTM D372
- hermal Class F
*Click on a part number below for pricing and ordering online
|Weico No.||SIZE||NOM. ID|